Monday, March 6, 2017

Broken Downloads - now fixed!

https://enhancedadvancedheroquest.blogspot.com/p/downloads.html

Hey guys, I am terribly sorry for any frustration I may have caused if you came here seeking cool Advanced Heroquest downloads, and found only broken links. Really, so sorry!

Dropbox deleted my account at the beginning of the year and have since been unable to recover the files despite my desperate pleading.

My originals were lost when I upgraded my old computer to Windows10; but alas I've dug through the vast dungeon of my DVD-R data-backup stacks and found what I sought!

Now hosted on Google-Drive all of the original files should be accessible again via the DOWNLOADS page.

If you have any more issues please let me know, and again I am terribly sorry for the headache.


5 comments: