Monday, December 2, 2013

My (Enhanced) Advanced Heroquest Game...

Here is the Dungeon builder... I should have also included my custom tiles (and the miniatures) in this photo but I guess I'll leave that for another day.

Advanced Heroquest is not an easy game to find but I'd say it's well worth it if you do. And as I've said elsewhere the core system is so easily customizable - you could, without any effort really, use the tiles from other games such as Warhammer Quest, Pathfinder, etc, or even some of the great 3D dungeon tiles. I see myself eventually making 3D tiles when I can find the time.


3 comments:

  1. nice. in pristine condition too. i notice some paper fold up double doors. the biggest flaw in AHQ was the bottle necks at those single doors. i created some double doors a few months back. ill post them up on my blog for you to nab :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh please do! ...I agree 100% about the doors.

      Delete