Monday, November 18, 2013

Tweaking the Crawler...

Another small change - this time to the Dungeon Generation tables.

We found ourselves playing "CorridorHammer" after a while as the players kept rolling 2 Sections and Nothing for features. They were fired-up to encounter some monsters and new rooms but kept rolling corridor after corridor. I made some changes on the fly (see below). The GM Reference sheet and the tables in the Enhanced Advanced Heroquest rules are already changed, you'll find them in the DOWNLOADS page.


2 comments:

  1. I must admit i have considered tweeking this for my own table size...

    Across the width, I can only really fit 6 corroridor and one connection onto it, and when i rolled 9-12 in both directions on my first go, i almost pulled my hair out!

    ReplyDelete